Eligibility Criteria for Apply DDA New Housing Scheme 2017
Good News: DDA New Housing Scheme 2017 has been launched on 30 June 2017 by Delhi Development Authority. This is good new for those people who were looking for their dream home in Delhi.
The registration process has been started from 30 June 2017. Now people can apply for the scheme through the online or offline method. But applications are being invited between 30 June 2017 to 11 August 2017 with required documents.
This time, DDA is offering total 12,072 residential flats of LIG, MIG, HIG and Janta Flats which are located in the different location of Delhi. The highest number of houses are available in LIG category for 11,197 flats and remaining for other categories.
Application Form cum Brochure is now available at the official website of DDA. Besides, online application form submission portal has also been opened.
DDA New Housing Scheme 2017 has also been linked with Central government scheme PMAY. Now applicants can take the benefit of subsidy on home loan interest under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS).
DDA New Housing Scheme 2017
Every person has a question related to the eligibility of the scheme. So, we are providing eligibility criteria details for apply DDA New Housing Scheme 2017.
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants age should be 18 years.
- Applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment either in his/her own name or in the name of his/her spouse or in the name of his/her dependent relations including unmarried children.
- One person can submit only one application.
- Both husband & wife can apply separately, but if both are successful then only one can retain a flat.
For more information, people can use a Toll-Free Number: 1800-110332.